We report on these achievements through continuous programme evaluation, which often relies on information from project level self-evaluations. Programme evaluation helps us learn through:
- Monitoring – letting us know if our strategy is heading in the right direction?
- Evidencing – telling us whether our programmes are achieving their objectives?
- Validating – informing us whether we are making the right funding decisions?
- Improving – showing us if we can improve if we change something?
- Researching – adding to our body of knowledge
- Advocating – providing our board with evidence to support our vision
(The below publications are presented in reverse chronological order.)
Review of HLF's investment in oral history projects
Great Place Programme Evaluation (England)
Kick The Dust Evaluation
Evaluation of First World War Centenary Activity