We report on these achievements through continuous programme evaluation, which often relies on information from project level self-evaluations. Programme evaluation helps us learn through:
- Monitoring – letting us know if our strategy is heading in the right direction?
- Evidencing – telling us whether our programmes are achieving their objectives?
- Validating – informing us whether we are making the right funding decisions?
- Improving – showing us if we can improve if we change something?
- Researching – adding to our body of knowledge
- Advocating – providing our board with evidence to support our vision
(The below publications are presented in reverse chronological order.)