This website (https://heritagefund.ciphr-irecruit.com/Applicants/) is used by The National Lottery Heritage Fund under agreement with a third-party supplier. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website to search and apply for our job opportunities.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible and we are working with our supplier on these.
In summary, the main issues we have found are:
- Some instances of skipped headings in our application form, mainly in relation to warning messages
- Form fields do not always have labels and aria roles which can be read using screen reader technology
- Some instances of elements being hidden when zoomed in to 400% or viewed via mobile technology
- There is no skip to content link
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
Please contact our HR and People team:
- Telephone: 020 7591 6000 (Monday to Friday, 9.00am–5.00pm)
- Text phone: 020 7591 6255
- Email: HR-Ops@heritagefund.org.uk
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements in another way, contact the HR and People team by emailing HR-Ops@heritagefund.org.uk or phoning 020 7591 6000.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to you, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
In Northern Ireland, the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland.
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
We provide a text relay service for people who are D/deaf, hearing impaired or have a speech impediment. You can contact us via textphone at 020 7591 6255.
If you contact us before your visit to any of our offices, we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The National Lottery Heritage Fund is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is not compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. The non-accessible sections are listed below.
Non accessible content
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Info and Relationships (1.3.1) - instances of skipped headings, and forms fields have missing labels and aria roles
- Contrast (Minimum) (1.4.3) - instance of insufficient colour contrast are present on some of the calls-to-action
- Reflow (1.4.10) - elements are hidden when zoomed to 400%/viewed via mobile
- Bypass Blocks (2.4.1) - no skip to content link present
- Link Purpose (In Context) (2.4.4) - instances of non-contextual links present
How we tested this website
This website was tested in March 2021. The test was carried out internally.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are working with our supplier to address non-compliant content via their product development cycle.
This statement was prepared on 31 March 2021.