What we expect from projects
We expect successful projects to show how they will address the key challenges faced by the UK's landscapes and nature.
Landscape projects must deliver one or more of the following requirements:
- conservation at a landscape scale
- increasing people's understanding of the cultural value of landscapes and seascapes
- bigger, better, well-connected and more resilient habitats for nature
- reconnecting people with nature
Key things to read
We have halted all new grants until at least October 2020. Organisations in need can apply for our £50m Heritage Emergency Fund. Find out more and apply.
Landscape Partnerships, now and in the future
These landscape-scale projects focused on the cultural and natural heritage of geographic areas generally between 20 and 200 square kilometres.
- the Belfast Hills Landscape Partnership
- Gwent Living Levels Partnership
- the Carbon Landscape in Manchester
- Inner Forth Landscape Partnership
- Fifth Continent Romney Marsh Landscape Partnership
Find out more about what we learned in our Landscape Partnerships evaluation.