Got a question about our funding? Please contact your local office:
England, London & South
- London and South East: 020 7591 6171
- South West: 01392 304006
England, Midlands & East
- East Midlands: 0115 8576763
- East of England: 01223 645 938
- West Midlands: 01223 645 938
- North East: 0191 249 4271
- North West: 0161 200 8470
- Yorkshire and Humber: 0113 388 8030
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 02895 921901
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 0131 376 0033
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 029 2034 3413
We welcome calls to our main telephone line in Wales in Welsh or English. You can also email us in the language of your choice and we will aim to provide an equal standard of service in both languages.
Alternative ways to contact us
Alternatively, please contact our Customer Services Team Monday to Friday, 9am‒5pm on 020 7591 6044 or email email@example.com
If you have a hearing or speech impairment you can contact us through Relay UK using your text phone or Relay UK app. Please insert 18001 plus 020 7591 6044.
We want everyone to be able to access our services or apply for funding. If you find it difficult to get advice or apply, please contact our Customer Services Team.
- For application portal account queries, call the Customer Services Team on 020 7591 6044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For project form enquiries, please contact your Investment Manager
- For accounts/finance enquiries contact email@example.com
- Please send all invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For freedom of information requests, please email email@example.com
- Head Office: International House, 1 St Katharine's Way, London, E1W 1UN. We are currently working remotely and unable to access our post. Please send any items via email or telephone 020 7591 6000.