Page last updated: 29 June 2021
Our new service, Get funding for a heritage project has now replaced the application portal for all new applications.
If you want to:
- apply for a grant between £3,000 to £250,000
- submit a Project Enquiry for a project idea between £10,000 to £250,000
- submit an Expression of Interest for applications over £250,000
To manage a funded project:
Our funding priorities in 2021 to 2022
- We are prioritising six outcomes in 2021-22 for heritage projects to respond to the COVID-19 context: skills and jobs, inclusion, organisational resilience, better places, the economy and wellbeing.
- We also expect all projects to demonstrate that they are building long-term environmental sustainability and inclusion into their plans.
- Projects don't have to meet all priority outcomes.
- We will only fund projects that are clearly focused on heritage – this can be national, regional or local heritage of the UK
Changes to this guidance
We will regularly review this guidance and respond to user feedback. We reserve the right to make changes as required. We will communicate any changes as quickly as possible via this webpage.