The resumption of project funding marks a return to our core business, but it is not a return to ‘business as usual’.
- We are prioritising six outcomes in 2021-22 for heritage projects to respond to the COVID-19 context: skills and jobs, inclusion, organisational resilience, better places, the economy and wellbeing.
- We also expect all projects to demonstrate that they are building long-term environmental sustainability and inclusion into their plans.
- Projects don't have to meet all priority outcomes.
- The National Lottery Grants for Heritage funding process - application, award and monitoring - remains the same.
You can access our application portal to:
- manage existing grants
- submit an enquiry for National Lottery Grants for Heritage
- set up your payment account for Culture Recovery Fund for Heritage grants
- apply for:
- National Lottery Grants for Heritage
- Local Places for Nature
- Community Woodlands
This page was last updated on 17 February 2021.