Thanks to National Lottery players, since 1994 we have awarded over £2.4billion to more than 1,200 museums and galleries across the UK.
We have awarded over £500,000 to more than 1,700 projects in UK archives and libraries.
What do we support?
Our funding supports institutions large and small, including:
- national and local authority museums, libraries and archives
- historic libraries
- community archives
- institutions with heritage collections
Our funding could help people:
- revitalise buildings and provide new purpose-built facilities
- create exciting new exhibition and learning spaces
- refurbish specialist libraries, archives and galleries
- attract more diverse audiences
- interpret and open up acquisitions
- develop collections
How to get funding
Northern Powerhouse celebrates new £3million fund for arts and creative industries
Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery turns back time to original design
Inspiring Medicine galleries open at the Science Museum
Eulogy - the responsibility of telling the Windrush generation's stories
National Portrait Gallery receives full grant for major redevelopment