View the latest decisions made by our Board, local teams and area committees.
National Lottery Grants for Heritage under £5million
These are decided locally, dependent on the grant amount:
- Applications of up to £100,000 are made on a monthly basis at Area/Country delegated decision meetings. These meetings are managed and chaired by Heads of Investment.
- Applications between £100,000 and £5million: are made by committees in Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and across England. The committees meet every three months.
View local decisions:
Decisions are made by our Board of Trustees or by panels delegated by the Board:
- National Lottery Grants for Heritage over £5million award decisions are made at Board meetings.
- National Heritage Memorial Fund award decisions are made at Board meetings.
- Heritage Emergency Fund and other special awards and initiatives decisions are made by panels delegated by the Board.
View these below.