This Strategic Funding Framework for 2019–2024 sets out our vision and the principles that will guide our National Lottery investment for the next five years.
It sets out how we:
- expect to invest around £1.2 billion in the UK’s heritage
- will introduce a streamlined grant-making portfolio
- increasingly focus on wellbeing, capacity-building and innovation (both nationally and internationally), amongst others
- explore the use of social investment
- commit to increased devolution in our decision-making
Priorities for heritage
Within our broad approach to heritage overall, we have identified two priority areas of focus during this five year period:
- landscapes and nature
- community heritage
We ask that every project achieve our new inclusion outcome: "a wider range of people will be involved in heritage".
|5.14 MB||5.14 MB|
|7.94 MB||7.94 MB|