The Board of The National Heritage Memorial Fund and National Lottery Heritage Fund consists of a chair and up to 14 trustees, appointed by the Prime Minister.
From April 2019 the Board:
- sets our strategic and policy framework
- determines our Corporate Strategy and our annual Business Plan
- makes decisions on NHMF funding and on National Lottery Heritage Fund grants over £5million and on our UK-wide strategic campaigns.
We expect vacancies on our Board in 2020. These are public appointments and will appear on the Cabinet Office website.
As of April 2019 we will have committees based in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales and across the three English Areas: England, North; England, Midlands and East; and England, London & South.
- make decisions on grants between £100,000 and up to £5m
We will be recruiting for new committee members in the latter half of 2019, with a start date of 1 April 2020.
We are looking for:
- a passion for and commitment to heritage
- a good mix of personalities and skills
- a wide variety of professional backgrounds
- applications from a diverse range of candidates
Follow us on Twitter to keep up-to-date with our recent news and is where we will share information on any upcoming vacancies or sign up to our newsletter for all the latest news.
Find out more about being a committee member on our YouTube channel.