For this reason we support Open Data, which is data that is:
- published proactively
- provided in machine-readable formats (such as csv)
- provided for re-use
We adhere to the following principles in providing our data:
- timely publication – we will release and update our data on an annual basis
- we provide disaggregated data
- we use common standards by working with the 360Giving initiative to also publish our grant data through GrantNav
- respect privacy – only non-personal data is published
Key data about The National Lottery Heritage Fund: 2018-19
Our funding 1994-2019
Number of projects funded by heritage area:
- 22,000 for intangible heritage
- 9,100 for historic buildings and monuments
- 5,300 for museums, libraries, archives and collections
- 3,800 for community heritage
- 3,300 for land and biodiversity
- 1,200 for industrial, maritime and transport
£8billion was awarded to 45,000 projects since 1994.
- Strategic Framework Four projects funded with an initial decision between 1 April 2013 and 31 March 2020
This work is licensed under the open government licence for public sector information, which allows you to use and re-use the information that is available under this licence freely and flexibly, with only a few conditions.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us.