We have commenced a phased reopening of National Lottery Grants for Heritage - with revised criteria - starting with applications from £3,000 to £10,000 and £10,000 to £100,000.
Applications for grants over £100,000 remain closed until February 2021.
You can access our application portal to:
- Manage existing grants
- Apply for:
- National Lottery Grants for Heritage from £3,000 to £10,000 and £10,000 to £100,000
- Heritage Recovery Fund Northern Ireland
- Community Heritage Fund Northern Ireland
- Green Recovery Capacity Building Scheme
- Local Places for Nature
- Community Woodlands
- Business Support Funding Wales
- Digital Skills for Heritage
- Shared History Fund
Please note: we will not be responding to Expressions of Interest (EOIs) or offering advice on grants over £100,000 until February 2021. At that time, any EOIs submitted will need to be based on revised guidance that we will publish in February 2021. Find out more about our future plans.
This page was last updated 25 November 2020