Thanks to National Lottery players, since 1994 we’ve invested more than £520million in thousands of industrial heritage projects across the UK.
We want to help more people conserve their local industrial heritage. Our funding can help pass on to younger generations the skills to look after it.
What do we support?
Projects we fund include:
- printing presses
- pumping engines
- historic ships
- natural landscapes transformed by industry
Our funding could help people:
- uncover and record people’s memories of our industrial past
- give a disused site a new purpose
- restore and maintain operating machinery
- reveal the history of industry in your area
- explore the nation's network of canals
- provide staffed visitor facilities and learning resources
- help young people learn new skills and care for their heritage
How to get funding