Since then more than £40billion of National Lottery funding has been raised for good causes.
There are lots of exciting activities and events planned to celebrate this momentous year which will be reaching a peak in the autumn. But for now, in celebration, we’d love to know what your favourite heritage projects, memories, pictures and stories are from over the last 25 years. Head to social media to get involved!
The opening of a fantastic project, volunteering at your local park, learning a new heritage skill, a stunning image you took – what heritage memory would you choose to share with us?
Take part on social media
Join in on one of our social media accounts and use the hashtag #NationalLottery25. We’ll be watching out for your posts so we can share them.
- Northern Ireland - @HeritageFundNI
- Scotland - @HeritageFundSCO
- Wales - @HeritageFundCYM
- North England - @HeritageFundNOR
- Midlands and East England - @HeritageFundM_E
- London and South England - @HeritageFundL_S
- UK wide Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.