Since 1994, National Lottery players have raised £35billion for good cause projects across the UK. The annual National Lottery Awards celebrates the achievements of those projects and the incredible people behind them.
You can vote for 49 projects across seven categories, from arts and heritage to sport and environment.
Eleven of the finalists have received support from HLF. From finding dragons beside the River Nene to learning the building trade at castles Northern Ireland, they are all transforming places and changing lives – and all deserve support!
HLF-projects in the final include:
- Battle Bus (heritage)
- Derry Playhouse (heritage)
- Great Trossachs Forest Gateways (environment)
- Heritage Upskilling Apprentice Programme (education)
- Holocaust Survivor Testimony (heritage)
- Kittiwake Cam (environment)
- Lion Salt Works (heritage)
- Pontypridd Lido (heritage)
- River Nene Dragon Finder (environment)
- Slave Trade Legacies (heritage)
- Volunteering for Wellbeing (health)
So whether you’re on board with the Battle Bus or a fan of Kittiwake Cam, make sure you cast your vote by Wednesday 20 July. Visit the National Lottery Awards webpage to vote.