Free offers for National Lottery players at hundreds of visitor attractions this Christmas
Without National Lottery players, the £7.9billion of funding awarded to more than 43,000 heritage projects over the last 24 years would not have been possible.
This is the second year HLF and the National Lottery have run a Christmas free offer campaign to say thank you to National Lottery players. In addition to heritage free offers, for the first time this year there will also be free offers at arts, sports and community venues – all recipients of National Lottery funding.
Details of all the offers can be found on our interactive map.
Heritage highlights this Christmas include:
- Free entry to more than 100 National Trust sites in England, Wales and Northern Ireland on Wednesday-Friday, 5-7 December
- Free entry to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, HMS Caroline, Fleet Air Arm Museum and The National Museum of the Royal Navy Hartlepool all week, 3-9 December
- A free tree giveaway by Skipton Woodland Trust in the Yorkshire Dales
- Free entry to Wordsworth’s Dove Cottage in the Lake District all week
- Free entry to the Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre in Cheshire all week
- Free entry to the Natural History Museum’s Life in the Dark exhibition all week
- A free beginners’ bird watching walk with the Dorset Wildlife Trust
Offers vary, so please check the participating attraction's website for all the details and terms and conditions before you visit. Links to each location are included on the map.