Application deadlines: National Lottery Grants for Heritage over £250,000
Page last updated: 7 December 2023
Deadlines for National Lottery Grants for Heritage over £250,000 and when you can expect a decision
- 12noon, 16 November 2023, to receive a decision by end of March 2024
- 12noon, 29 February 2024, to receive a decision by the end of June 2024
- 12noon, 30 May 2024, to receive a decision by the end of September 2024
- 12noon, 15 August 2024, to receive a decision by the end of December 2024
- 12noon, 21 November 2024, to receive a decision by the end of March 2025
Please note: for grant applications under £250,000 there are no deadlines. Once we receive your application and all the correct supporting documents, we will assess your application and give you a decision in eight weeks.
Our transition to Heritage 2033
We’ve published the first three-year delivery plan for our new 10-year strategy, Heritage 2033. It includes details about our budgets and priorities, and forthcoming changes to National Lottery Grants for Heritage.
As we transition to Heritage 2033, there will be a short period when some of our programmes are closed.
Applications for National Lottery Grants for Heritage from £3,000 to £250,000 and development round grants over £250,000 under our Strategic Funding Framework are currently closed. (Expressions of Interest and delivery round applications are not affected.)
From January 2024, we’ll re-open applications for grants from £10,000 to £10m under Heritage 2033, with new guidance and application forms.