- Jim Dixon (Chair)
- Jacqueline Irwin
- Angelina Fusco
- Mukesh Sharma
- Sheila McClelland
- Jim McGreevy
1. Welcomes and apologies
The Chair welcomed everyone to the meeting, the first Northern Ireland Committee meeting to be held virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Minutes from the last meeting held on 3 March 2020 and matters arising
The minutes were agreed to be a true account of the meeting and were signed in a digital format by the Chair post meeting.
3. Chairs Report
The Chair presented the report. He confirmed the committee interviews had taken place virtually and gone well. Decisions will be announced in due course.
4. Corporate Report with Heritage Emergency Fund update
Eilish McGuiness, Executive Director, Business Delivery provided the update to members.
5. Country Annual Review
The Director of Country presented the review.
6. Wider Strategic Discussions
The Chair introduced the discussions by thanking the members that had supplied their thoughts so far.
Spoke of the Board meeting in May and that with the current COVID crisis this meant that The Fund would need to adapt to be able to respond quickly.
7. Country Budget Overview 2020/21
The Head of Investment presented the report to Committee. The Committee noted the report with no further questions:
- We are accepting Round 2 and delivery only at the present time.
- No considerations at present.
- No decisions for September committee.
Papers for Information
8. Parks for People Overview
Any other business
No other business.
The next meeting will be held on 8 September 2020.