We’re making some changes to our rolling programme guidance and application forms, which will come into effect on 2 October.
You will see these changes even if you started your application before 2 October.
Changes of particular significance include:–
For Our Heritage:
- If you are undertaking capital works, we now require a cash flow forecast, which shows the planned timing of your expenses and income.
- If you are undertaking capital works then please include a letter from the person with overall responsibility for the site confirming there are no future plans for closure.
For First World War and Sharing Heritage:
- We have added a new question: ‘How are you planning to promote and acknowledge National Lottery players' contribution to your project through HLF funding?’
For Our Heritage, Young Roots and Resilient Heritage (£10,000-£250,000):
- We have added a new question: ‘Is your heritage considered to be at risk? Yes / No’
For Heritage Enterprise and Townscape Heritage:
- We have provided more guidance on contingency allocations.
- We have provided more guidance on inflation and we expect you to use the relevant sector specific indices (for example BCIS).
For Heritage Grants, Heritage Enterprise, Townscape Heritage, Parks for People, Landscape Partnerships, Our Heritage, Young Roots and Resilient Heritage:
- We have added a new appendix to the Receiving a Grant Guidance for each programme, which clearly outlines our requirements for invoices.
- Full Cost Recovery guidance has been expanded to make it clear that both staff time and overheads can be included in this calculation.
- We have expanded our evaluation guidance and included recommended budget allocations.
For Heritage Grants, Heritage Enterprise, Townscape Heritage, Parks for People, Landscape Partnerships, Our Heritage and Resilient Heritage:
- We have provided more guidance on State Aid.
- A condition relating to State Aid has been added to the Terms of Grant for each programme.
For All Grant Programmes:
- We have updated the wording in the application form declaration to clarify that we will not release sections of the form to anyone who asks to see them while the application is still in assessment.
- We have clarified that accounts submitted in support of applications should be audited.
We have also made some minor changes to the language used in these documents in order to make them as clear as possible.
If you have any questions about these changes, please post them below.